Landtek Limited provides a range of site characterization and due diligence services including soil, groundwater and vapor sampling, Phase I environmental site assessments (ESAs), hazardous building material surveys and abatement, conceptual site model development, and vapor intrusion evaluations. We develop innovative solutions to achieve project goals, control costs, and reduce impact on the environment.
Our expertise can help you with Environmental Science & Management, Solid Waste Management, Landfill Design, Composting, and Odour Control. We offer a variety of environmental engineering services designed to provide technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions. Our staff has the training, knowledge, project experience, and resources to address the most complex problems.
What We Do
- Environmental Site Assessments (Phase 1, 2, & 3)
- Site Remediation & Decommissioning
- Development of Soil Management Plans
- Landfill Monitoring
- Well Water Sampling & Water Quality Analysis
- Design of Groundwater Cut-off Systems (soil-bentonite liners, slurry walls)
- Assessment of Excavated Soils for Reuse
- Development of Waste Stabilization Techniques for Disposal
- Indoor Air Quality Testing