All pavement will deteriorate over time. The pavement life cycle includes how pavements are built, how their condition changes over time, and how this process can be affected by different forms of maintenance, rehabilitation and reconstruction. We understand the important role that our highways, roads, and bridges play in connecting people and communities, supporting industry, and improving the quality of life of residents.
Pavement engineering services from Landtek Limited – ensures the quality and extends the lifetime of your pavement systems through effective testing, design, construction and maintenance. Whether you are designing, constructing or maintaining streets or highways, you need to ensure the quality and sustainability of your pavement systems.
What We Do
- Pavement Structure Design & Life Cycle Costing
- Pavement Condition Surveys, Structure Evaluation & Rehabilitation Planning
- Tender Preparation & Call for Bids
- Contract Management of Pavement Rehabilitation
- Asphalt Mix Designs & Quality Assurance Testing
- Failure Analysis & Expert Witness Services
- Bridge Deck Condition Surveys
- Traffic Impact Studies to Evaluate Pavement Alternatives
- Development of New Materials/Technologies in Pavement Construction